My new book, “From Preschool to Prosperity”, will be available September 15, at Amazon and at the Upjohn Institute website. More on this book starting on September 15, when I will begin a series of blog posts summarizing some of the book’s arguments, and evidence for these arguments. .
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs