A podcast interview with me is now up at the blog Early Ed Watch. I was interviewed by Lisa Guernsey, who directs the New America Foundation’s Early Education Initiative, and edits the blog Early Ed Watch. Early Ed Watch is an invaluable guide to legislative developments, policy debates, and research on early education issues. I appreciate the opportunity to reach the readership/listenership of Early Ed Watch.
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs