A podcast interview with me is now up at the blog Early Ed Watch. I was interviewed by Lisa Guernsey, who directs the New America Foundation’s Early Education Initiative, and edits the blog Early Ed Watch. Early Ed Watch is an invaluable guide to legislative developments, policy debates, and research on early education issues. I appreciate the opportunity to reach the readership/listenership of Early Ed Watch.
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs
- Arthur Reynolds
- Buffett Early Childhood Fund
- Conor Williams
- Early Years
- ECE Policy Matters
- Ed Central-Early Ed
- Eye on Early Education
- First Five Years Fund
- Kalamazoo County Ready 4s
- Max Sawicky
- National Institute for Early Education Research
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Sara Mead twitter link
- The Promise of Kalamazoo
- Topics in Early Childhood Education
- Amazon link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Amazon link for "Investing in Kids"
- Barnes and Noble link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Barnes and Noble link for "Investing in Kids"
- Upjohn Institute Press link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Upjohn Institute Press link for "Investing in Kids"
Links for Tim Bartik