Amazon now lists my book Investing in Kids as in stock now, both in paperback and hardback, and therefore available for immediate shipping. Before, Amazon for some reason had the book listed as “available in one to two months”, which is not exactly the most compelling sales pitch. For those of you who prefer buying from Amazon rather than directly from the Upjohn Institute, buying from Amazon will now be quicker than it was before, although I doubt if it took 1 to 2 months before. From my perspective as an author, a higher sales rank from Amazon would be a plus. If you’ve read the book and wish to review it at Amazon, that would be very helpful as well.
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs