A recent interview with me, by Teri Banas of the Michigan Early Childhood Investment Corporation, is now up at their website. I appreciate the opportunity to bring my work to their audience.
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs