A recent interview with me, by Teri Banas of the Michigan Early Childhood Investment Corporation, is now up at their website. I appreciate the opportunity to bring my work to their audience.
- More on the finding that college pays off less if you grew up poor
- We have enough evidence to expand quality pre-K
- Reflections coming out of the recent AEI forum debating pre-K
- What do we know about right-to-work laws and state prosperity? Not much, because of limited variation over time in which states are RTW states
- Human Capital Programs Can Promote Local Economic Development; As Illustration, Consider “Promise-style” Place-Based College Scholarship Programs
- Arthur Reynolds
- Buffett Early Childhood Fund
- Conor Williams
- Early Years
- ECE Policy Matters
- Ed Central-Early Ed
- Eye on Early Education
- First Five Years Fund
- Kalamazoo County Ready 4s
- Max Sawicky
- National Institute for Early Education Research
- Nurse Family Partnership
- Ounce of Prevention Fund
- Sara Mead twitter link
- The Promise of Kalamazoo
- Topics in Early Childhood Education
- Amazon link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Amazon link for "Investing in Kids"
- Barnes and Noble link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Barnes and Noble link for "Investing in Kids"
- Upjohn Institute Press link for "From Preschool to Prosperity"
- Upjohn Institute Press link for "Investing in Kids"
Links for Tim Bartik