I was interviewed by reporter Dustin Dwyer for a Michigan Radio special report on preschool that aired today.
- The power of local coalitions: Kalamazoo’s progress on pre-K
- Recent “natural experiment” evidence for Head Start’s long-run effectiveness
- New Duke study of special education cost savings due to North Carolina’s Smart Start and More at Four programs
- Research consensus for early childhood education backed in letter by over 500 researchers
- What does the evidence show on preschool?