I was interviewed by reporter Dustin Dwyer for a Michigan Radio special report on preschool that aired today.
- Social benefits from job creation much higher in high-unemployment local economies
- Good policies will usually not “fix everything”
- Thinking again about earlier-age versus later-age interventions in skills development
- Kalamazoo Promise boosts college completion by one-third
- Increasing educational performance and reducing educational disparities is more feasible if pursued through high-productivity interventions, including but not limited to early childhood education