I was interviewed by reporter Dustin Dwyer for a Michigan Radio special report on preschool that aired today.
- Thinking again about earlier-age versus later-age interventions in skills development
- Kalamazoo Promise boosts college completion by one-third
- Increasing educational performance and reducing educational disparities is more feasible if pursued through high-productivity interventions, including but not limited to early childhood education
- The adequacy of state pre-K funding for quality and access
- Forum discusses universal versus targeted preschool, age 4 versus earlier age programs, and public school versus private provision of preschool