- What does the evidence show on preschool?
- Early childhood education is a good we know how to do
- Why early childhood education now?
- Early childhood education is a continuation of an American tradition of promoting economic growth through education
- Increasing quality in preschool through accountability and mentoring
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Upjohn Institute has posted a recent working paper of mine, co-authored with my colleague George Erickcek, that looks at how different types of business tax cuts affect economic development goals such as job creation. The Institute’s website also right … Continue reading
I was recently asked how pre-K’s effects compared with the usual income gaps in kindergarten readiness. How much can high-quality pre-K do to help children from low-income families catch up to children from more middle-class families? My paper with Gormley … Continue reading