- The power of local coalitions: Kalamazoo’s progress on pre-K
- Recent “natural experiment” evidence for Head Start’s long-run effectiveness
- New Duke study of special education cost savings due to North Carolina’s Smart Start and More at Four programs
- Research consensus for early childhood education backed in letter by over 500 researchers
- What does the evidence show on preschool?
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The Pew Center on the States recently released a major study analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of what states are currently doing to assess their tax incentives for economic development. (I should disclose that I reviewed an advance copy of … Continue reading
Andrew Rotherham has an April 5th Time magazine column with the ominous title, “Are Pre-K Programs About To Get Gutted?” Mr. Rotherham apparently has access to an advance copy of the forthcoming annual report on state preschool programs from the … Continue reading