- Head Start impacts: the importance of the counterfactual
- What are the best paths to prosperity for localities and the nation?
- March 25 interview on WWJ Radio Detroit, “Every Kid Matters”
- The power of local coalitions: Kalamazoo’s progress on pre-K
- Recent “natural experiment” evidence for Head Start’s long-run effectiveness
Monthly Archives: April 2012
The Pew Center on the States recently released a major study analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of what states are currently doing to assess their tax incentives for economic development. (I should disclose that I reviewed an advance copy of … Continue reading
Andrew Rotherham has an April 5th Time magazine column with the ominous title, “Are Pre-K Programs About To Get Gutted?” Mr. Rotherham apparently has access to an advance copy of the forthcoming annual report on state preschool programs from the … Continue reading